SHIPPING, RETURN AND WARRANTY
Of course you have a statutory right of withdrawal if you purchase a watch via this shop. A return of an article in this context is also possible like this:
- Within the first 14 days after you received your slim made watch you simply write an email to email@example.com and let us know that you would like to return your watch. Of course this is entirely free of charge and you don’t need to give any explanations. As we want to improve our offering in the future, it would be great if you would let us know what we could do better or why the watch did not meet you expectations. But again, this is totally up to you.
- Please add your name, address and customer number to the email.
- After we receive all your information we will email you a return shipping form that already includes all your data.
- Simply print it and stick it on the shipping carton. Put your slim made in the original product box, place it in to the shipping box and send it back to us.
- As soon as we receive the watch back and all is fine, we will refund your money within 14 days.
Again in very short:
- Email within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include name, address, and customer number
- We email the return sticker to you
- Print the form and stick to shipping box
- Put the watch back in the original product box, place it in the shipping box and send it back to us
- We refund the money
Sorry my friend, the next paragraph will sound more formal than we usually like it.
In addition to the buyers statutory rights (supplementary performance, revocation of the contract or reduction of purchase price, damages) that may exist in case the product has already a defect at the time the risk is passing on the buyer, we provide the following warranty:
We, the Blackboard GmbH, Eimsbuetteler Chaussee 21, 20259 Hamburg warrant the faultless functionality of our watch sold worldwide in respect of its movement, hands and dial for the period of 2 (two) years from purchase date stated by the invoice. The warranty is given to the original buyer only and can’t be transferred to other persons.
The warranty does not cover any defects caused by inappropriate handling of the watch or accidents. The warranty expires as soon as the watch is repaired or modified by persons not authorized on our part or as soon as such measures are undertaken by those persons.
The warranted performance is restricted to reparation or substitution of the defect watch only. In case of a defect within the warranty period we choose between reparation and substitution of the watch by the same model. The warranty is only granted upon presentation of the defective watch, the invoice and evidence for the defect appeared within the warranty period. This evidence is also given by sending the defective watch to us within the warranty period.
Performing our warranty we send the watch repaired or substituted to the buyer at our risk and costs. However, the buyer sends the watch to us on his/her risk and costs. To check the warranty claim in advance we recommend sending us an e-mail with a photo of the defect watch, a description of the problem and a copy of the invoice. We then get in contact with the buyer as soon as possible.
Blackboard GmbH, Eimsbuetteler Chaussee 21, 20259 Hamburg
How do I get my watch?
We will ship your slim made with our logistic partner DHL. No need to mention, that the shipping is of course free for you.
How long will it take until your watch arrives?
Well, this depends a bit on where you live. Just check out the number of working days (Monday to Friday, excl. public holidays) the shipping will take for your country in the list below.
Austria: 2-3 working days
Bulgaria: 5-10 working days
Belgium: 2-3 working days
Cyprus: 3-5 working days
Czech Republic: 3-5 working days
Denmark: 2-3 working days
Estonia: 5-10 working days
Finland: 3-5 working days
France: 3-5 working days
Germany: 2-3 working days
Greece: 3-5 working days
Great Britain: 3-5 working days
Hungary: 3-5 working days
Irland: 3-5 working days
Italy: 3-5 working days
Latvia: 3-5 working days
Lithuania: 5-10 working days
Luxembourg: 2-3 working days
Malta: 5-10 working days
Netherlands: 2-3 working days
Polen: 2-3 working days
Portugal: 3-5 working days
Rumania: 5-10 working days
Switzerland: 3-5 working days
Spain: 3-5 working days
Schweden: 3-5 working days
Slovakia: 3-5 working days
Slovenia: 3-5 working days
Rest of Europe: 5 – 10 working days
– North America:
U.S.A.: 3-5 working days
Canada: 5 – 10 working days
– Middle and South America: 5 – 10 working days
– Africa: 5 – 15 working days
– Asia and Oceania: 5 – 10 working days